Press Release: MP Repro Thinks Big
A 35,000-square foot expansion, new state-of-the-art equipment and a broader range of services
Montréal, October 15, 2018 – MP Repro has embraced its leadership position in the ever-evolving printing industry by standing out from its competition and announcing a series of innovations to support its ambitious growth plan.
• The acquisition of a new 35,000-square foot building in Ville Saint-Laurent.
• The acquisition of new state-of-the-art equipment to improve its service points in Laval and Montréal (near the Palais des congrès).
• A specialized training program to allow its resources to maximize the use of the new equipment.
• A broader range of services to better meet the growing needs of its customers:
• Digital printing
• 3D printing
• Large format
• Laser cutting
• Printing plans
• Printing and multimedia production
“From generation to generation, for 55 years now, MP Repro has been collaborating with its customers to develop tailor-made solutions. Because status quo is not an option in our industry, MP Repro has successfully reinvented itself time and again. We have been able to adapt and even go beyond the trends to always offer our customers innovative solutions. To maintain our current leadership position, we especially focus on new creative services that will enable our clients to stand out and achieve their business goals.” Carmela Martinez, President, MP Repro.
About MP Repro
MP Repro is an innovative company that offers a complete range of value-added printing solutions. Always at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry, MP Repro has extensive knowledge of printing processes, making it a partner of choice for all types of projects. The company aims to provide outstanding support and is known for its fast and personalized delivery service. With over 70 dedicated employees, MP Repro’s head office is located in Ville Saint-Laurent, with service points in Montréal and Laval.
Source and Information: Josée Massicotte / 514.388.0169 / firstname.lastname@example.org